by Jim Birch
Watch Chef Bryan make an incredible Enchilada Pizza using some of his favorite Salsa Queen products!
1 pizza dough recipe (link below)
1 can enchilada sauce, 28 ounce can
1 container Salsa Queen Gourmet Pico Salsa
1 container Salsa Queen Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
6-8 corn tortillas, chopped
Various Meat Toppings
Shredded Mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups)
Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
1) Prepare the pizza dough according to the directions, http://cookingwithchefbryan.com/recipe-view/sourdough-pi zza-crust/ .
2) I divide the pizza dough in to 12 ounces or about 300 gram dough balls which makes about a 10-12 inch pizza round.
3) Preheat your oven with your pizza stone or an inverted baking sheet in the oven to 450 degree’s.
4) To assemble the the pizza’s, flatten one of the doughs into a 10-12 inch pizza round. Make sure your work area is well floured to prevent the dough from sticking.
5) Once the pizza dough is shaped, spoon 1/2 cup of the prepared enchilada sauce and spread it all over the pizza round to coat it.
6) Over the top of the enchilada sauce, spoon 1/3 cup Salsa Queen Gourmet Pico Salsa and 1/4 cup of the Roasted Tomatillo Salsa spreading them evenly over the top of the dough. Sprinkle some of the chopped corn tortillas on top of the salsa.
7) Liberally sprinkle the pizza round with the shredded cheese and any meat of your choice.
8) Bake the pizza in your preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is bubbling.
9) Remove from the oven and garnish with any Salsa Queen Salsa (your choice), sour cream and shredded lettuce. Slice, serve and enjoy!